Ads Manager is constituted in three sections:
- The chart enables you to see 2D metrics of the Apple Search Ads activities.
- The total summary is the snapshot of your data.
- Cohort analysis is the 3rd section that you can get action and analyze your data.
On the top of the page you can see :
- Create Campaign
- Total Spend
- API availability condition
- Language settings
- Settings shortcut
- Learn (i): Here a small window will appear and you can watch a short educational video. You can see this on all the pages and learn quickly.
- Last update time.
- Each layer has its own data and metrics. For example: If you'd like to upload keyword CSV as bulk, you will need to go to the keyword layer.
- Every layer has its own filter. For example ‘’Search Term Text’’ filter is only applicable on the search term layer.
PS: There is no goal and filtering option on the account layer however they are available on the other layers.
At the top of your page, you can see the ad elements and below them, you can find a chart that shows your selected metrics’ value.
You can select the metrics from the drop-down menu with the time frame you want to analyze from the right corner.
You can compare the metrics as 2D daily weekly and monthly and also change the visualization of the chart as line, area, and column. For detailed information about charts please check our post on How should I read charts?
Just below the chart, you will see the cohort analysis section.
It has three sections: +, action, and automation buttons. To take any action with a selected data on the selected level you will need to use these buttons.
On the right-hand side, you will be seeing the total summary for each ad element in regard to the displayed page.
PS: The total summary changes depending on the filter, time, and goal applied. Then you can monitor the variables according to your ad elements.
And there you have it!
For more details on Ads Manager layers, please check our post on Ads Manager Layer Overview.