If you would like to upload your previous/historical data from your Attribution Tool into SearchAds.com account, you will need to;
1 - Contact your Account Manager from the MMP
2 - Collect raw data reports (Request Install & In App Event Report)
3 - Make sure the reports are in UTC format.
4 - Be sure to check if the reports have the install time column included in the report
5 - Send us the CSV files
Please see below informations on some of the MMP’s regarding their support on previous/historical data reports;
- AppsFlyer- Please find details here; https://support.appsflyer.com/hc/en-us/articles/209680773-Export-Data-Reports#raw-data-reports
If you do not have access to AppsFlyer raw data reports, please contact AppsFlyer support at [email protected]
PS: For AppsFlyer please make sure to apply Apple Search Ads media source filter.
- Branch - please contact Branch support to help you.
- Adjust - please contact Adjust support to help you.
- They usually store only 1-2 weeks of information and provide help to get this data.
- Kochava- please contact Kochava support to help you.
- Singular please contact Singular support to help you.